This is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) declaration for [Best Broker Guide], accessible from [https://bestbrokerguide.com/].
[Best Broker Guide] (“we”, “our”, or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
2. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We fully comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you suspect any copyright infringement on our website, please refer to our DMCA Notice Policy for guidance.
3. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been reproduced in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and must be removed, including a description of its location on the website.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A statement by you declaring that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
If you believe that the content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within [Punjab, India] and a declaration that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
5. Changes to this Declaration
We may update our DMCA Declaration periodically. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Declaration on this page.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA Declaration, please feel free to contact us at [email@example.com].